Are you at least 70 years old, want to get paid to participate in a medical program and potentially improve your health?
If so, you may be able to join our program testing a product that may help reduce the risk of stroke by screening for atrial fibrillation.
According to the CDC, over 700,000 people get a stroke every year in the United States. On qualifying for the program, participants will receive compensation for their time as well as receive product at no cost
Benefits to Participating in This Program
- Free product that may help improve your heart condition
- The opportunity to assist in advancing medical science.
- Receive compensation after completing program
- Free transportation to and from the office.
- Access to a physician to discuss lab results.
Objective of program
Objective: To determine if a detection intervention for undiagnosed AF or AFL in men and women at least 70 years of age reduces the risk of stroke compared to usual care.