FIND A STUDY NOW!
STUDIES NOW ENROLLING
- Low Testosterone with Heart disease
- Prostate cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Overactive Bladder
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Postpartum Teen Depression
- Urinary retention
709 S Federal Highway Suite 2 Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
What is a Clinical Trial?
A clinical trial is a study that helps determine the safety and how effective certain drugs can be to help improve a particular health concern
How does it work?
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch of what clinical trial may be best suited for you. We are constantly conducting new trials each month, so there may be present or future opportunities to participate in a study.
Who is imagine Research??
We have been around for over 10 years and have highly regarded board certified physicians on staff. We partner with major pharmaceutical companies to conduct our research studies with and thousands of people in South Florida have participated in our clinical research trials.
Why participate in a clinical trial?
- Participants will have the opportunity to take an experimental drug at no cost that may help improve their health condition
- Participants will receive lab tests at no cost and will be under care of a physician
- Receive cash reimbursement. Some trials pay participants up to thousands of dollars
- Some clinical trials include offering free meals
- The option of a free Lyft ride to the office and back home
Who can participate?
Men and women from ages 15 and older with or without any health condition can apply to be a participant. You must live in the South Florida area. Examples of a health condition can include but are not limited to cancer, poor digestion, headaches, depression, low testosterone, bladder problems, poor sleep, etc..
Each study has specific requirements on who can participate in the clinical trial.
We have had over a thousand people participating in our clinical trials and we are open to new people to join us to help advanced medical research.