Do you feel overwhelmed being a new mother?
If you are parents of a teenage mom or if you are a teenage mom between the ages of 15-17 years old and had a baby in the past 6 months, you or your daughter may be eligible to participate in our research program for an already FDA approved medication
*** Receive two Iphones, one for you and your mom, to have better communications and improve the loving bond between mom and daughter if you qualify for the study.
Fill out the form below to get started
What is postpartum depression?
Postpartum depression is depression that occurs after having a baby. Feelings of postpartum depression are more intense and last longer than those of “baby blues” which refers to worry, sadness, and tiredness that many women have after having a baby.
According to a CDC study, about one out of ten women in the United States experience symptoms of depression. CDC research shows that nationally, about 1 in 9 women experience symptoms of postpartum depression.
Where is the study taking place?
Clinical Research Center of Florida is located at the John Knox Medical building in Pompano Beach, Florida
What is involved?
- FDA approved and on the market medication
- A screening visit will determine if you are eligible for the study
- Labs will be collected to monitor your health throughout the study
- Questions will be asked about your symptoms, quality of life, and health at every visit
- Free postpartum depression therapy
- More than $2,500 for study participation
- Free pickup and drop off with Uber (to and from airport if applicable)
- Free airfare from anywhere in the country if applicable
- Free hotel stay in beautiful South Florida.
- Free meals 3x/day from local restaurants
- Under the care of Board-certified Psychiatrist and Psychologist
- Free babysitting for the duration of study
- Free lactation consultant available
- Access to great local attractions
Meet Our Staff
Dr. Mark Barnett
Dr. Mark Barnett is a psychiatrist in Boca Raton, Florida. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr Barnett is board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry. visit website
Dr. Moshe Winograd, Ph.D.
Dr. Winograd’s focus and interest in family therapy combine his experience working with couples and families from a range of backgrounds. He graduated from Seton Hall University’s Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Multicultural Family Therapy. His clinical experiences include environments in elementary schools, assisted living/dementia care facilities, college counseling centers, community mental health facilities, and outpatient rehabilitation settings. visit website
As a therapist in Boca Raton working with teenagers and adults, Ilana specializes in life’s most complex and difficult matters such as depression, anxiety, adjusting to change. She has a degree from Barry University in Mental Health and Marriage and Family Counseling. Ilana has experience working at South Miami Hospital’s Addiction Treatment Center and The Village South Drug Addiction Treatment Center. visit website
Miriam Jeanie Schiller
Social Worker LMSW